A successful transfer relies on meticulous planning to ensure immigration laws are fully complied with and all bureaucratic hurdles are cleared. That is why our work for each client begins many months before their actual relocation date and continues for several weeks after their arrival in Germany until all administrative formalities are completed.
- Obtaining a work permit
- Assisting with the application for an entry visa
- Registering with the local authorities
- Obtaining a residence permit
- Managing transfer of driver's licence
- Re-registering a car and importing a car